DamonPS2 - PS2 Emulator is the Playstation 2 emulator with various Android devices and numerous games for Android. On paper, the 90% list of PS2 can be imitated. Not only that, they all play very well with this emulator.
Like most emulators, you need to download your BIOS. This is very important because if you do not get a BIOS, you can play anything, but if there are too many ISOs on your device.
Compared to the paid version, the free version of the DamonPS2 makes a clear distinction. The most significant is the announcement in the free edition. The free version has little and no graphics options with you can not store a memory card (though you can save yourself from the emulator). However, PS2 games are still running on the free version.
Play legendary PlayStation 2 games like Metal Gear Solid 2, Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy X, God of War, Onimusha, Disgaea, and many more on your Android device with the full-featured emulator DamonPS2.
The fastest ps2 emulator in the world. With the only PS2 Emulator PPSSPP emulator for Android, you can also run a PSP game on a smartphone. You can also play PS2 video games with a demo 2PS emulator.
In the 13965 PS2 games, the damonps2 emulator can run 90% of PS2 games (with some graphics bugs). damonps2 emulator is compatible with more than 20% of PS2 games.
The difference between this version and the pro version:
Important note: After purchasing a pro license in the free DNP3 version, you benefit from the latest features. There is no difference between the purchase of DamonPS2 Pro, a paid download on other Google Play sites.
Of course, you can also use its free version without DamonPS2's appraisal. However, there are some operational limitations in the free version. The differences between paid and free are as follows:
- PS2 indicates whether to include ads before starting the game
- Indicates that HD rendering is supported at 1080p / 720p
- Is GamePad Hardware Supported?
- Specifies whether to support a memory card to save the game's progress.
- More real-time game progress slots should be supported to save more game progress?
- Should Cheat codes be supported or not? Etc.
- Payment is pretty cheap
- 2x ~ 5x PS2 resolution (1080p HD) supported
- Supported widescreen games (16: 9)
- Supported gamepad - Similar to PPSSPP emulator
- Drop the supported BIOS boot game
- Supported multi-threading acceleration - more PPSSPP
- Supported Neon acceleration - like PPSSPP
- Supported game for multiple formats ROM: -IsO \ bin \ img \ nrg
Future Support New Feature:
- Future Support Cheat Codes
- Leave Future Support Frame
- Future No-Bios File Startup Game ROM Support - Like PPSSPP Emulator
- Future support of 16: 9 mode
- Future Support Mi map
- Future GamePad Vibration Support - Continue with PPSSPP emulator
- Future Support Import / Export of Memory Card Files (Compatible PCX 2)
- MEPG2, ARM-V8, Future Support Acceleration of the Wokkan API
- 95% of PS2 games are fully compatible with future support
In the future, damonps2 will play faster than 2x ~ 10x faster than the current frame rate. If you want to use new features fast, please give us some money for your purchase!
Game About Rome and Bios:
For legal reasons, we do not provide players with the image of Rome and Bios.
After one year, Snapdragon will run more than 660 hardware-adjusted Android phones, 90% of the Dynamo PS2 games will run on 2 full-frame rates (50 fps +). In addition, 90% Demon PS2 PS2 game is run with genuine consistency (no graphics bugs).
The best emulator combination in a mobile phone is a DM PS2 emulator and a PPSSPP emulator. It's a PS2 emulator and a PSP emulator. Note: damonps2 emulator is not a PSP emulator.