Link2SD is an Android file management application that lets you work smoothly with any file stored in your device's memory (such as SD card).
Link2SD has Barley Dropping feature that allows you to remove an APK from your device, automatically group new applications, move an app to an SD card, or select the default installation directory for a new app. Maybe possible.
Other features include the option of uninstalling, migrating or re-installing (which saves a lot of time in some cases) groups. When you install a mobile app, when you receive notifications, the user app receives the application system (and vice versa) and integrates updates. System application on ROM
Link2SD is a complete application with interesting features for users who want to switch from one part of their device to another, as well as for users who want full control within their Android device.
Link2SD is an app manager that allows users of Android 2.0+ to easily transfer apps to their device's SD card. That way, you can easily manage your apps and storage.
- To connect, the apps have an SD and SD card, an SD card
- Link the internal data of the application (with SD card (Plus)
- External Data and SD Links to "barrier" folders for apps and games with a card (plus)
- Link to the system app for the SD card DX files (plus)
- Auto Clear Cash Service (Plus)
- Apps automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Does an application move in SD, even if the application is SD ("Force Move") does not support switching?
- The original app displays apps that support SD with 2sd
- Set the default location for installed apps. Automatic, internal or external
- Batch link, unlink, uninstall, uninstall, "go to sd", "go to phone" feature
- Notify me when installed Mobilitie application is installed
- De Uninstall System Apps (Removing Blowerware)
- Fixed apps and freeze systems and user apps
- Convert system apps to user apps
- Change user application in system application
- To integrate "advanced" system apps into the system, "Rome (")
- Delete the application and app application cache
- Delete selected apps' data and cash batch
- (Clear all app caches at the same time (with tape without cache cleaner root)
- Exclude all "Clear All App Cache" features for the list
- Delete its cache widget (1-tape cache cleaner without rooting)
- Notify that the total size of the cache exceeds the specified size
- Close, Normal Reboot Auto Reboot Manager Includes Quick (reboot) reboot restart recovery, start button/download mode
- Restart the widget to get started with one click
- See SS catalog app, detailed size info, and link status
- Different options for sorting and filtering apps
- Search for the app by name
- Displays the location available in internal memory, on the SD card and in the 2D partition of the SD card.
- Of Play Store link or app's APK file (full package of apps)
- Create shortcuts for apps
- Support for more than 40 languages
How does it work?
- Link to apps
- Link2SD uses a secondary part on your SD card and uses it as another internal memory block.
- Link2SD is Apike, Dalvik Cache (.dex), Lib and transmits internal data files in this area, start the operating system, and creates a symbolic link to its original location.
- It maintains the file structure expected by the system but changes most of the data on the SD card.
- Add apps, game OB and external data folders
- The SD card for the device, OB and external data folders, imitates internal storage, external (not really) SD card.
- One way or another partition on an external SD card These folders command the external SD card charge file with Link2SD (if you are based on your preference) and the mounting option, while it is still available in the original location,
What do you want:
Link to apps
The second section on SD card
Your sd The card should have two parts and both should be primary.
Personal Information Application Link files containing the requirements of a non-fat file system (ext2, ext3, ext4, or f2fs) to 2D sections. Since then, the FAT file system is not supported (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT), or the UNIX file has the right to use, and it has to keep personal files in the security break application.
Link2SD does not make another partition, you have to create it.
Add apps, game OB and external data folders
SD The second part of the card is optional, folders can be transferred to 1 or 2-second segment of the SD card.
Link 2 SD also provides the original application 2SD feature of the Android operating system. It does not have any user application. Transfer the card (Move Force) which offers batch shift capabilities.
Link2SD is a free (ad-supported) application. You can upgrade to Link2SD Plus to remove ads and get additional features.
Disclaimer: Your provision is provided with any provision.